13 May 2019
Could you be our new Client Relationship Manager?
We're looking for a Client Relationship Manager in our Guernsey office. Could you be that person? Read on for more information...
Purpose of the role:
To maximise the amount of profitable new business generated through their own portfolio and CFCI portfolio of clients in the Channel Islands. To be achieved through proactive business development; dedicated sales activity; high levels of customer service; marketing, training & development services; and the provision of a value added service.
To be successful in the role you must be a self-motivated sales led individual who has excellent planning and organisational skills. You need to be a good communicator with strong influencing skills encouraging clients to maximise finance referrals to CFCI and to be their number one finance provider of choice. You will also have the ability to negotiate rates, terms and bespoke finance packages for your clients. Finally, you will be expected to produce and deliver sales presentations to your customers (where necessary) and be able to display and manage relationships from the sales floor right to the board room.
- Achieve monthly sales targets and contribute to monthly sales team results
- Identify new potential clients/introducers and prospect these within that specific sector of business with the aim of securing CFCI business from these clients
- Maximise all networking opportunities within the specific sector and identify all cross-selling opportunities
- Liaise with the CFCI marketing partner to maximise all campaign and promotional opportunities
- Assist each client in the proposal of deals (where necessary) to the relevant department within CFCI
- Propose deals to Sales Support and assist Sales Support & Underwriting team
- Assist collections team where necessary
- Deliver and facilitate coaching and training (if applicable) that encourages the sale of CFCI financial products by the client
- Update all relevant internal daily; weekly; & monthly sales reports as required
- Manage and complete both business and personal administration within given timescales i.e. client sales reports; internal sales reports, expenses, review documents etc.
- Ensure full up to date knowledge of competitor activity within the specific sales sector they are responsibility for
- Work as part of the sales team and give feedback and offer ideas and suggestions for improving sales team performance
- Provide any relevant information / reports to clients where and when necessary (balance statements, settlement figures; volume reports; etc)
- Establish; monitor and report on personal work flow activities
- Provide clients details of current agreements; account balances; settlement figures; achievement towards volume bonus and any other relevant statistical information
- Research the specific sector & market on a regular basis to keep abreast of market developments and trends
- Assist in identifying new product opportunities; new client services; sales & marketing initiatives etc. and contribute to the development of any such opportunities
- Continue to develop a network of industry contacts to understand views and perceptions of major businesses in the industry on specific issues that may affect CFCI
- Research; identify & attend all relevant networking events
- Ensure the awareness of CFCI in the market and continue to deliver the good name and reputation of CFCI in the Channel Islands
- Work the required contracted hours and on occasion additional hours as and when required to achieve success in the role
- Complete any other duties reasonably requested by the Sales Manager / Sales Director
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Proven track record in sales
- Strong communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Decent IT awareness / computer literate
- Good numeracy skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Full valid driving licence
- Ability to work within a team
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sales experience in Finance Sector
At Close Brothers we recognise the value of a work life balance, and have put together a benefits package that reflects this.
- Discretionary Annual Bonus
- Life assurance – 4 times annual salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave – minimum of 25 days as standard
- Plus further benefits including competitive family friendly offering , information available upon request
If you'd like to find out more or apply for the role, please go to https://closebrothers.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/1603258?cid=1616