09 February 2018
Interested in a Sales Support Role in Guernsey?
We're looking for a Sales Support Administrator in Guernsey to report to our Sales Support Manager. Could you be that person? Read on for more information...
Purpose of the role: The role of Sales Support Administrator covers the following areas; Sales Support, Customer Service and Collections. As part of the Sales Support team you will be responsible for sustaining relationships with our customers and dealers as well as some underwriting, ensuring the business taken on is within the set parameters. Your job will be based in Guernsey where you will be required to assist the Jersey Collections Team manage Guernsey customer accounts that fall into arrears; to ensure the business performs within the set limits and budgets. The role of Sales Support Administrator is a high level customer service driven role. To be successful,you must be a self-motivated individual who has excellent planning and organisational skills. You need to be a good communicator with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Carry out duties to the company standard policy and procedures.
- General office administration office duties.
- Assisting with the collection of fees that have accrued on customer accounts.
- Accurate banking of monies received.
- Dealing with customer complaints and general queries.
- Processing of customer proposals and underwriting them in line with company policies and procedures.
- Liaising with motor dealers regarding the outcome / decisions of a proposal that has been underwritten.
- Processing documents received that need to be paid out.
- Adhering to requirements of new dealer procedures along with certain database check for items that may occur when underwriting.
- Operation of our proposal system with clear notes and rational that is to our comps nystandard and audit proce
- To identify possible fraudulent accounts and take the correct action to resolve issues quickly.
- To inform management of potential losses and action taken.
- Relationship management of existing accounts to ensure that customer arrears are resolved.
- Manage the collection and sales of repossession and voluntary terminated vehicles with auction houses as and when directed by the Collections team.
- Team management of field calls as and when directed by the Collections team.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience in a customer focused environment.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a structured process.
- Excellent IT Skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of regulations relating to Compliance, Data Protection and Anti Money Laundering.
- Previous experience in a collections or underwriting position.
Delivering & Meeting Customer Expectations
Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction; sets high standards for quality and quantity; monitors and maintainsquality and productivity; works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way; consistently achieves project goals.
Always ready to go the “extra mile” for clients/customers (Internal & External). Actively demonstrates a pride in, and an enthusiasm for meeting client needs. Spots opportunitiesto increase service levels. Adapts a flexible approach when required. Builds rapport with client/customers. Thoroughly investigates all client/customer issue before resolving effectively and appropriately.
Adapting & Responding to Change
Adapts to changing circumstances; accepts new ideas andchange initiatives; adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations; shows respect and sensitivity towardscultural and religious differences; deals with ambiguity,making positive use of the opportunities it presents.
Following Instructions & Procedures
Appropriately follows instructions from others without unnecessarily challenging authority; follows procedures andpolicies; keeps to schedules; arrives punctually for work and meetings; demonstrates commitment to the organisation; complies with legal obligations and safety requirements of the role.
Relating and Networking
Establishes good relationships with customers/clients (internal & external) and staff; builds wide and effectivenetworks of contacts inside and outside the organisation;relates well to people at all levels; manages conflict; useshumour appropriately to enhance relationships with others.
Adhering to Principles and Values
Upholds ethics and values; demonstrates integrity; promotesand defends equal opportunities, builds diverse teams;encourages organisational and individual responsibilitytowards the community and the environment.
Working with People
Demonstrates an interest in an understanding of others; adapts to the team and builds team spirit; recognises andrewards the contribution of others; listens, consults othersand communicates proactively; supports and cares forothers; develops and openly communicates self-insight.
- Competitive salary
- Health and dental plan
- Pension scheme
- Occasional travel inter island
- Share save scheme
If you'd like to find out more or apply for the role, please go to: https://closebrothers.current-vacancies.com/Jobs/Advert/1150399?cid=1616